CLINICAL SOLUTIONS RETINOL 0.5 KEY BENEFITS
- Stimulates skin cell renewal, making the skin to appear younger.
- Supports natural collagen and elastin, which improves the appearance of collagen-depleted skin.
- Glycerin – a humectant that retains water to help boost moisture levels. It is naturally occurring in skin, helps condition skin but also helps give skin a soft, smooth feel.
- Coconut, jojoba seed, safflower, and olive oils deliver a power shot of rich fatty acids to nourish and soothe skin.
- Squalane is an excellent moisturizer to help support the skin barrier and reduce dryness. Renowned for its lightweight, silky texture, it’s absorbed easily by the skin.
CLINICAL SOLUTIONS RETINOL 0.5 PRODUCT DETAIL
- Fragrance free.
- Dermatologist tested.
Mary Kay Clinical Solutions Retinol 0.5
Pure, high-concentrated retinol, a nighttime serum that works against wrinkles, pigmentation, and saggy skin. Retinol is a recommended ingredient by dermatologists for adults of all ages, helps prevent signs of aging you can’t see yet, while reverse advanced visible signs of aging.
This night time serum takes the offensive against wrinkles, discoloration and loss of firmness. Retinol is the gold-standard ingredient dermatologists recommend for adults of every age, and it helps prevent signs of aging you can’t see yet, while helping to reverse advanced visible signs of aging. Upgrade your regimen with the clinically proven impact of this two-step set.
“Retinol is considered the foundation of youthful skin. Three decades of clinical research demonstrate its efficacy. We all want skin that looks good. More importantly, we all need healthy, resilient skin that can protect us beautifully throughout our lifetime.”
– Mary Kay Chief Scientific Officer Dr. Lucy Gildea