Waxing in Nairobi
We offer the best Waxing Services in Nairobi CBD. Try us today.
As waxing experts, we pride ourselves in being the best in what we do. We specialise in every type of hair, skin, and body shape. We absolutely love it. Everyone who works in waxing is trained to perfection and introduced to our top secrets in mastering waxing. We respect your time and understand what is means for you to have no hair left behind.
We use premium waxing products, procedures and in-salon techniques that will deliver exceptional results.
Our Waxing Services in Nairobi CBD Prices
Upper lip/ chin waxing
Half arms (both)
Half legs (both)
Full arms (both)
Full legs (both)
Bikini waxing (v-outline)
Ksh. 2,500 – 3,000
Ksh. 3,000 – 3,500
Full body waxing
|Face wax||Ksh. 500|
|Underarm waxing||Ksh. 500|
|Full leg (both legs) waxing||Ksh. 1500|
|Half leg (both legs) waxing||Ksh. 1000|
|Full arms (both arms) waxing||Ksh. 1500|
|Bikini waxing||Ksh. 2000|
|Full Bikini and underarm waxing||Ksh. 2500|
Want to make booking or have a question?
Call us on 0720 161 444 or simply book an appointment
Benefits of Our Waxing Services in Nairobi CBD
- Leaves your skin smooth and evened out. Skin will feel smooth and even. While waxing, you remove unwanted hair as well as dead skin cells.
- You aren’t at risk to any cuts or bruises that can leave you with scars. This is good for those who have skin that is susceptible to discoloration.
- Waxing removes unwanted hair fully from its roots. Shaving, often results in stubbles, leaving your skin feeling rough.
- There are less chemicals involved in the waxing process, so waxing rarely causes any skin irritation.
- Minimal hair re-growth. After waxing, the growth of your hair is very slow, oftenly takes 4 to 6 weeks.
- Exfoliate the day before your appointment.
- Use a deodorant without antiperspirant if you will be getting an underarm wax. The hair comes off easier.
- Avoid any hot treatments for 24 hours post-waxing (bath, sauna, steamer, tanning bed).